Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A little about what I will blog about and some history...

I am trying to keep an open record of my feelings and a running record of day to day things that single moms deal with.
I have been raising my daughter since Sept. '08 Her father and I had a fight that could not be fixed. I decided for the safety of her and myself to leave. I have struggled with life since. I recently came home to my mothers house. I am currently working on divorce and getting paternity established for Monkey.
I am dealing right now with a decision that I feel I shouldn't have to make. My daughters father seems to not want anything to do with her. I find it hard to understand his feelings on wanting nothing to do with her. It seems it is all or nothing with him. I just want Monkey to have her parents in her life. My decision is either to fight him for childsupport or give him the easy way out and ask for his rights. I fight the pros and cons everyday. I am open to suggestions if anyone has any.

No comments: