Saturday, April 4, 2009

Life has it's ups and downs...

I don't even know where to start.

I am currently working on getting a job and a way to and from work. We just moved and lord is the house and life in upheaval. I just can't put my head around anything right now. I am working on keeping my relationship with my best friend OK. I am scared to do anything to hurt "us". Monkey is growing like a weed and well learning by leaps and bounds. I just hope I can keep her discipline in check. Our pet rat keeps escaping in the middle of the night to sleep on me. It is NUTS. I am holding up pretty well just get kinda down some days. Thinking to much I think. I hope I can deal with my issues and get past this last chapter in my life. I am so ready to be completely done with all of it.

I wish I had a little more privacy in my life right now. I can deal. (I think) I am thinking of starting to get themes to blog about as I am starting to get bored with just random updates. I don't know how many people actually read my blog. Wish I knew.

I am thinking about learning how to write in HTML so I can edit my blogs a little better.

I am debating on investing in getting a blogging program and buying my name so it will be short and simple. I don't know yet.

I have just been told I type fast. (laughing to myself on that one)

I almost had a complete melt down today due to my brothers. They don't freaking know how to LISTEN. I wish they did. I just can't figure out why they do this. When their father is home they mind him completely. He is overseas right now and they don't want to listen to anyone unless you are going to spank their butts. I just don't get them. I am so tired of it. So, I snapped today.

No comments: