Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A fresh start.

Anyone who knows me knows I have been thru alot of things. Some being my fault and some being no ones fault.
I left Eric due to issues with anger and outburst. I felt it was better for Taylor and myself. I was starting to feel I had to walk on eggshells. I could not take it any longer and decided to move. I moved back to a place where I grew up. I am happier and T is adjusting well. She has her own space and is happier. She is allowed to be a kid and mistakes are ok.

I am sorry for the ones I have hurt and do feel deeply sorry for it. But my daughter has to come first in my life. I want nothing more then for her to be happy and worry free. I am working on getting my life put back together and in order for me to move on.

I have another blog to document my training dogs. I am seriously considering starting a business with dog training and maybe pet sitting. I will post the link when I get the site ready. I hope this finds everyone well and I truly hope this is a fresh start for me. More to come later.

No comments: