Friday, April 2, 2010

Taylor at 3…

I still can’t believe my little girl is 3. She has grown up so much from this little bundle to a active little girl. She makes me beam with happiness everyday I see her smile. I love the wonder in her eyes when she discovers something new. I am amazed at how much she remembers and learns everyday.

I am told by everyone around me how smart she is for 3 and how she is wonderful to be around. It blows me away. I always thought I was just biased when I said she was smarter then the average 3 year old. I am told a lot by everyone around us that she is really smart and everyone here supports the home school option we have chosen.

Taylor is over 3 ft tall and weighs in at more then 30lbs. She is tall and slender and demands to be a cheerleader. We are working to get her into gymnastics and cheerleading. Taylor is determined when she puts her mind to something. I am proud to be her mom.

Being a mom is something I didn’t really think of until I had her. She was my saving grace when I needed someone. She to this day saves me with each smile. My life is about her and her happiness.

No comments: