Tuesday, May 4, 2010

random rambling

As some people who know me. I am currently looking for a pup to train for service work. We got a puppy but she started to show way to much aggression for what I am needing. So she is getting a home with more children and a family that will love her as much as we do.

Now, to let everyone know I am taking in a potential dog that is showing promise. She is 1 year old and a German Shepherd. I get to meet her tonight. Her name is Zoey. (a nick name I had while in High school) I am nervous and excited. I hope she is a fit. I am tired of feeling trapped inside my home and having to rely on others to go any where.

On another note. Someone contacted me about Dakota the bunny everyone in the house is showing allergies to. He will be going to an 18 acre farm with another rabbit and he will be an indoor rabbit.

I am just wanting to have things work out for my family and if that means me rehoming some of my pets then I will work really hard to find them perfect homes.

On another news front. Taylor is being a silly willy all the time. We were out working on the garden and she was playing in the yard. We haven’t mowed the back yard in a bit so when she sits down she almost dissappears. It makes me laugh so much. She wants to play outside and help me garden all the time. I love it. She loves books and nature and so feels like this is how life is supposed to be.

This past week I have been really depressed. My weight and the way I look is starting to get to me. I am really trying to get over it but its really a struggle.  I want to be in a better mood I know I have things I need to get done but I just can’t do it. I am thankful for the people around me being so understanding. I am hoping getting Zoey will help with my issues.

Taylor’s home schooling is going really well. She makes such a cute attempt to say her ABC’s she counts but still tries to only say them odds only. We are working hard on it. She loves to draw and “read”. Her reading is looking at the books and making up her own stories. I can’t wait for her to actually start reading on her own. I love reading to her. I need to get her a reading program started. I might purchase a phonics system for her. I really enjoy starting her homeschooling. We are researching the right way to do it.

My biggest battle with Home school is my family. They all seem to be against it. I am sorry I don’t parent the way everyone else does. I feel Home School is a better choice for my family and I feel it is more my job to make sure my children learn.

We are working on getting her involved in Cheerleading and Gymnastics. She also keeps telling me she wants to make music. So we are starting to expose her to musical instruments so she can find one she likes if she wants to play one.

I have been working on a garden and its so not easy. I have been doing it slowly because I get out of breath with all the pollen kicking up. Taylor tries so hard to help. She will run with weeds and throw them in the pile at the other side of the yard. She is a nut most the time. Makes me laugh. I will get my camera out and start taking more photo’s soon. I just have been so down lately.

 

I know this is just a bunch of rambling but I haven’t blogged in so long that I just have no theme or topic anymore. I want to blog. I want to write but I keep hitting these damn writer blocks and it pisses me off.

 

Thanks for reading,

Beverly

No comments: