Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo- June- Now

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a animal veterinarian. Large animal to be exact. I dreamed of either working with Large Cats or even Elephants. What happened to that dream has a lot to do with my past and I changed my dream to adjust to what I am doing now. I cherish my daughter everyday and Love being a stay at home mommy. To satisfy my want to care for animals I am a Foster mom for a greyhound adoption group called All about Hounds. My main goal in life is to raise my children to be functional and smart adults and save as many dogs as I can.

I have also become a devoted friend, girl friend, and mother because my heart wants it. I want to be the best I can be for my family now that I have gotten older. I want still to be a veterinarian but I know now that my true calling in life is to be a mother.

 

This is my daily blog post for NaBloPoMo.

No comments: